Land For Sale
Buy the Wild Horse Mesa Market Report to see 10 years of land sale market history, all sales transactions on Wild Horse Mesa since January 1, 2003. Sales price, date, acreage, land descriptions, price graphs, info, much more. Be smart when buying or listing Wild Horse Mesa land for sale. Make a wise, informed decision before you buy, sell, hold or invest.
1. Wild Horse Mesa, land, 2.53 acres Mesa Drive East at Mountain View Trail, San Luis 81152 Parcel #71224170 MLS #NA
Legal Description: Wild Horse Mesa, Section F, Block 83, Lot 1
|1: east, Mountain View Trail, road to Lake Sanchez||2: overlook of valley farming area NE of mesa||3: looking north to Mount Blanca||4: east, Sangre de Cristo Mountains||5: northeast to Culebra Peak|
|6: south onto land, grass driveway||7: southeast to New Mexico mountains||8: west on Mountain View Trail||9: porous basalt lava rock on ground at lot||10: Community Center|
Land For Sale, Description: 2.53 acres, 275′ x 400′, excellent location, corner lot, flat buildable lot, great location for hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, recreation, cabin or vacation home, close to the lake, beautiful mountain views, near power lines on Mesa Drive East (6300 ft) and Wild Horse Drive (4300 ft), county maintained main road to town, pre-cleared driveway for car or RV, sagebrush, bushes, trees, wildlife, sunshine, clean air, blue skies, starry nights. Near community center. Farmers markets nearby for fresh local produce.
Bonus: includes Mountain Tract Access rights in mountains east of San Luis for livestock grazing, cutting timber, gathering firewood for personal use. Gather free fuel for heating.
Land For Sale, By Owner Great price!: $7,000. (below county assessor value)
Seller will finance for 1-3 years with 10% down, 5% interest, affordable payments, or 10% discount for cash purchase $6,300.
Monthly payment with 10% down and 3-year financing is $185.
Photos Brochure Map Utilities Info
Contact: Jerry Lucas Jerry_Lucas @ msn.com 719-591-0433
2. San Luis Valley Ranches, land, 5 acres 3rd Street between Arapahoe Ave and Sioux Ave, Fort Garland 81133 Parcel #70310490 MLS #NA
Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT G BLK 7 LOT 11 GPS Coordinates: 37.2941 N 105.5173 W
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/p29H9gZJAJt
Land For Sale, Parcel Description: 5 acres. What a view! This would make a great location for camping, building an off-grid / tiny house, or has enough space for your dream home with views of Mt. Blanca to the North (Blanca Peak soaring to 14,351 ft) and breathtaking sunrises and sunsets. Electricity is approximately 2,800 ft from the property, no neighbors nearby. Improvements: None.
Area Description: Properties in the San Luis Valley are close to a vast variety of wildlife and outdoor activities (fishing, hunting, hiking, 4-wheeling, etc.) while also being only a short distance to local towns such as Blanca and Fort Garland. The San Luis valley is a large agricultural areas producing barley, hay, and potatoes. Only 17 miles south is the historic town of San Luis, the oldest continuously occupied town in Colorado. The Great Sand Dunes National Park is only 45 miles away and makes for a great day-trip.
Fishing: Abundant locations in nearby reservoirs and mountains streams for pike, smallmouth bass, and various trout. 15 minutes to Smith Reservoir (picture of Smith Reservoir included is not at property, but near the Reservoir) and 50 minutes to Sanchez Reservoir. Hunting: Outstanding opportunities for big game (mule deer and white-tail deer, elk, pronghorn, moose, bear) and small game (dove, pheasant, grouse, turkey and waterfowl).
Access: Well-maintained dirt roads. State Highway 159, 160, and 142 are nearby for easy access. A short drive for supplies and a variety of shopping and entertainment. Fort Garland 12 miles, Blanca 8 miles, Alamosa 32 miles (Walmart), 15 Minutes to Smith Reservoir. Easy access to County Road X to get to 159 or County Rd 12.
Zoning: Residential, minimum size home 600 sq ft. with no commitment or time limit to build. Camping allowed for up to 14-days every three months. After 14 days, a long-term camping permit would be required to remain on the property. Septic and water source required for longer term stay in an RV. For more information, call Costilla County Planning & Zoning at 719-937-7668.
Taxes: $53.28/year HOA/POA: None / Voluntary ~$25/year
Utilities: Water: Would be hauled in, holding tank, or dig a well. Sewer: Would be septic system. Electricity: Power by solar, propane or generator. Phone: by cellular/satellite. TV/Internet: by satellite.
Land For Sale, Terms: $5,999 Cash or $250 down, $139/month x 72 months (Easy Owner Financing). All properties come with a 90-day money back guarantee (minus doc prep fees). If for some reason you don’t want to keep it, we will accept the property back and provide a refund or trade-in toward any property in our inventory.
Contact: Call, text or email me, I would love to chat about this land today! Rick – 314-287-3136 or rick @ eleven24holdings.com
Website Classified Advertising Terms
1. For private party ads: $30 listing fee for real estate, mobile homes, land for sale ads, $10 for other ads such as vehicles, items or services for sale, items or services wanted.
2. Free ads if you are giving away an item for free, lost and found, non-business events, local Public Service Announcements, or for local non-profit organizations.
3. For commercial ads from real estate agents, land wholesalers, and other businesses: $30. Help Wanted ads: $10
4. Maximum word count, 400 words for real estate, mobile home, land for sale listings, 100 words for other listings.
5. Ads will be removed or inactivated when we are notified an item is Sold, transaction is complete, offer is cancelled, event is over, or will expire after 3 months, unless renewed. You may also report an item status as Sale Pending until the sale is completed or the offer is retracted or expires. You agree to send us email when a listed item is sold so we can remove or inactivate the listing at no cost.
6. All fees are non-refundable and not pro-rated.
7. We reserve the right to refuse, limit, verify, modify, optimize, correct, reduce, resize or remove any ad, listing, image, logo or photo at our sole discretion, for any reason, including false, deceptive, outdated, objectionable, obscene or unlawful content. We do not verify or guarantee that content in listings is authentic, truthful, accurate, suitable or complete. Readers are responsible for due diligence and verifying information. All information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
8. You may submit up to 10 thumbnail photos for real estate, mobile home, land for sale ads, 2 photos for other categories, 150×110, for small file size, fast page loading and viewing on small screen devices, and optionally, the same images as large size, 900×675 (zoom x6). Thumbnail photos will be linked to large photos for zooming in.
9. You may submit a request for a minor change of description (5 words or less), single photo change, or price change, one time during your listing period at no additional cost. For additional changes, the listing change fee is $10 per instance.
10. You agree to check your listing for accuracy and to promptly report (within one business day) any errors or omissions for correction. You agree that our maximum liability for any dispute that may arise shall be limited to a refund of your listing fees paid. All users agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the webmaster, website owner, publisher, managers, officers and employees from all liability, to the maximum extent allowed by law.
11. You certify that any text, images, photos or logos you submit are your own work or that you have received permission or a license from the copyright or trademark owner to use the text, images, photos or logos. You accept all liability and indemnify us for copyright or trademark infringement for using text, images, photos or logos without permission from the owner.
13. Email your listing information, photos and questions to classifieds @ wildhorsemesaco.com. Once we post your listing, review it for accuracy within one business day, then make your payment below.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY IN HOUSING STATEMENT
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap or disability, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make such preference, limitation or discrimination.”
In addition, Colorado law makes it illegal to discriminate on the basis of ancestry, creed, marital status and sexual orientation. Some Colorado cities also have local fair housing laws.
We will not knowingly accept or permit any advertisement for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.