SLV Classified Ads
Post your ad here in SLV Classified Ads. See details below.
Land For Sale
Buy the Wild Horse Mesa Market Report to see long-term land sales market history, all fair market sales transactions on Wild Horse Mesa since January 1, 2003. Sales price, date, acreage, land descriptions, price graphs, info, much more. Be smart when buying or listing Wild Horse Mesa land for sale. Make a wise, informed decision before you buy, sell, hold or invest.
1. Wild Horse Mesa, land, 2.53 acres Mesa Drive East at Mountain View Trail, San Luis 81152 Parcel #71224170 MLS #NA
Legal Description: Wild Horse Mesa, Section F, Block 83, Lot 1,
GPS Coordinates: 37.103925 N 105.440946 W
|1: east, Mountain View Trail, road to Lake Sanchez||2: overlook of valley farming area NE of mesa||3: looking north to Mount Blanca||4: east, Sangre de Cristo Mountains||5: northeast to Culebra Peak|
|6: south onto land, grass driveway||7: southeast to New Mexico mountains||8: west on Mountain View Trail||9: porous basalt lava rock on ground at lot||10: Community Center building|
Land For Sale, Description: 2.53 acres, 275′ x 400′, excellent location, corner lot, flat buildable lot, great location for hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, recreation, cabin or vacation home, close to the lake, beautiful mountain views, near power lines on Mesa Drive East (6300 ft) and Wild Horse Drive (4300 ft), county maintained main road to town, pre-cleared driveway for car or RV, sagebrush, bushes, some evergreen trees, wildlife, sunshine, clean air, blue skies, starry nights. Near the community center building. Farmers markets nearby for fresh local produce.
Bonus: includes Mountain Tract Access rights in mountains east of San Luis for livestock grazing, cutting timber, gathering firewood for personal use. Gather free fuel for heating.
Land For Sale, By Owner Great location, great price!: $6,000
Seller will finance for 1-3 years with 10% down, 8% interest, affordable payments, or get 10% discount for cash purchase $5,400.
Installment payments with 10% down ($600) and 3-year financing are about $170/month.
Installment payments with 20% down ($1,200) and 3-year financing are about $150/month.
Document preparation and processing fee $100.
Photos Brochure Map Utilities Info
Contact: Jerry Lucas Jerry_Lucas @ msn.com 719-591-0433
SLV Classified Ads Terms
1. For private party ads: $30 listing fee for real estate, mobile homes, land for sale ads, $10 for other ads such as vehicles, items or services for sale, items or services wanted.
2. Free ads if you are giving away an item for free, lost and found, non-business events, local Public Service Announcements, or for local non-profit organizations.
3. For commercial ads from real estate agents, land wholesalers, and other businesses: $30. Help Wanted ads: $10
4. Maximum word count, 400 words for real estate, mobile home, land for sale listings, 100 words for other listings.
5. SLV Classified Ads will be removed or inactivated when we are notified or discover that an item is Sold, transaction is complete, offer is cancelled, event is over, or will expire after 3 months, unless renewed. You may also report an item status as Sale Pending until the sale is completed or the offer is retracted or expires. To keep our ads current, you agree to send us an email notice when your listed item is sold so we can remove or inactivate the listing, at no cost to you. If you fail to notify us when your item is sold, you will not be in good standing, and we may decline to accept future classified ads or renewals from you.
6. All fees are non-refundable and not pro-rated.
7. We reserve the right to refuse, limit, verify, modify, optimize, correct, reduce, resize or remove any ad, listing, image, logo or photo at our sole discretion, for any reason, including false, deceptive, outdated, objectionable, obscene or unlawful content. We do not investigate, verify or guarantee that content, claims and representations made in listings are authentic, truthful, accurate, suitable or complete. Readers are responsible for due diligence and verifying information. All information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
8. You may submit up to 10 thumbnail photos for real estate, mobile home, land for sale ads, 2 photos for other categories, 150×110, for small file size, fast page loading and viewing on small screen devices, and optionally, the same images as large size, 600×440 (zoom x4). Thumbnail photos will be linked to large photos for zooming in.
9. You may submit a request for a minor change of description (5 words or less), single photo change, or price change, one time during your listing period at no additional cost. For additional changes, the listing change fee is $10 per instance.
10. You agree to check your listing for accuracy and to promptly report (within one business day) any errors or omissions for correction. You agree that our maximum liability for any dispute that may arise shall be limited to a refund of your listing fees paid. All users agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the webmaster, website owner, publisher, managers, officers and employees from all liability, to the maximum extent allowed by law.
11. You certify that any text, images, photos or logos you submit are your own work or that you have received permission or a license from the copyright or trademark owner to use the text, images, photos or logos. You accept all liability and indemnify us for copyright or trademark infringement for using text, images, photos or logos without permission from the owner.
13. Email your listing information, photos and questions to classifieds @ wildhorsemesaco.com. Once we post your listing, review it for accuracy within one business day, then make your payment below.
15. SLV Classified Ads Disclaimer: We are not real estate agents or brokers and we are not acting as your agent.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY IN HOUSING STATEMENT
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap or disability, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make such preference, limitation or discrimination.”
In addition, Colorado law makes it illegal to discriminate on the basis of ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Some Colorado cities also have local fair housing laws.
We will not knowingly accept or permit any advertisement for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.